Undra Celeste as a designer is the modern multicultural women's designer. I design clothes that invoke confidence and an unapologetic presence. Undra Celeste New York is the perfect mix of professional dressing and statement dressing. The goal is to empower multicultural women to show up to work feeling like their authentic selves exuding confidence by providing modern, fun, and bold workwear.
Undra Celeste is the founder and creative director of Undra Celeste New York. Undra started her fashion journey as early as 7-years old in Brooklyn. Always having a knack to create, she knew at an early age that design would be her life’s work.Undra graduated from Howard University and immediately started her 20 year career in corporate design and product development. Having worked for some of the top fashion companies Undra has used her skills to start and grow Undra Celeste New York. The ride has been amazing, to date Undra has shown at New York Fashion Week twice, been featured in countless fashion publications, worked with the CFDA and collaborated with Nike and Lebron James to co-design the first ever women’s basketball shoe created for women by women.Undra is married to Anthony and currently lives in Brooklyn with their cat Wilona.
- Co-Designed the Lebron James x Nike x HFR first ever basketball shoes for women by women
- Featured on OWN
- Mentee of American fashion designer Tory Burch
- Graduate of Goldman Sachs 10K Small Business program (cohort 4)
- Secured product features in national magazines including Lucky Magazine and People Style Watch
- Featured in the 2010 CBS special Fashion Forward — Making it in Fashion
- Traveled throughout the U.S. and Asia to facilitate garment and handbag production